There’s no place in the world like San Francisco—and there’s no better way to experience it than at our city locations. With four centrally-located Bay Clubs, you’ll experience the magic of San Francisco while doing all the activities you love. Swim laps with a view of the Transamerica Pyramid. Practice your tennis serve on the historic Embarcadero. Take a workout class on your lunch break. Our San Francisco Campus offers a complete Bay Club experience.
In 2017, Bay Club Financial District got a $3.35M renovation which included:
- A Club Lobby renovation featuring a welcoming new layout, expanded seating and lounging areas, and an ultra-convenient new work space.
- A complete Men’s and Women’s Locker Room renovation including high-end faucets, finishes, back-lit mirrors, and new mill-work throughout.
- Whirlpool Spa renovations, featuring all-new tile, fixtures, and lighting.
- Shower and restroom renovations, including new showers with Italian stone panels, gleaming fixtures, and frosted glass, plus new stalls and fixtures.
- A Fitness Floor refresh, including new equipment.
In 2018, we made some important improvements to our biggest San Francisco club, Bay Club San Francisco. Those upgrades included:
- The creation of a dedicated studio for our signature IGNITE classes.
- A FitLab space for trainers and their clients.
And now in 2019, we’re about to embark on a new renovation for our waterfront property Bay Club Gateway. Renovation plans include:
- Tennis Pavilions to allow year round play with protection from the elements
- Renovated fitness, reception and hospitality buildings
- Upgraded exterior wall
- Improvements to the pool and pool deck