What’s exciting for kids at one age can be a bit ordinary to kids just a few years older. So to keep all ages engaged and involved, we’re grouping kids into the following categories:
• Play: Infant and non-walkers
• Wonder: Toddlers
• Imagination: Kids 5–9
• Happy: Kids ages 10+
Learning (and fun!) happens through the transformation of experiences, so we’re creating the following activity zones for kids to enjoy:
• Construction Zone: LEGOs and customizable race tracks
• Life-Size Playhouse: American Girl and Barbie dolls
• Performing Arts Stage: Singing, dancing, film-making, and more
• Maker Space: Arts, crafts, and group STEAM activities
• Dramatic Play Zone: Mini town
• Chill Zone: Quiet reading and relaxation
We’re also incorporating curriculum rooms into The Clubhouse at select locations. These Discovery Zones will feature STEAM-focused learning with materials and group experiences that foster creativity, encouraging children to become team players, critical thinkers, and active problem-solvers.
We’re bringing this exciting new family programming space concept to a Bay Club near you! The Clubhouse opens in El Segundo on September 28, 2019, followed by locations at each of our Campuses in 2020 and 2021. So, stay tuned for new dates to be announced!
Please review some of our important Clubhouse guidelines. Also, please refer to our Parent Handbook for full details.
The Clubs below feature The Clubhouse